Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Acupuncturist/intuitive reading

So this is quite strange. My acupuncturist today
(she's also an intuitive) had me call into another
acupuncturist (intuitive) in Seattle for a consultation.

This Seattle acupuncturist says my husband and I
have a female who is shadowing us..a female soul..
waiting to come and who is literally right
over my shoulder just waiting for to come to us.
Then she detected some sort
of feeling of a PH problem in my vagina and uterus.
That needed to be fixed and that was the small, ONE
thing holding us back..some sort of allergy or PH
imbalance.

After the consult, I called my acupuncturist and
explained all the details to her..and she says
she can test for that and it's an easy fix..

I love Eastern medicine--it's amazing and I'm
not going to argue with 4,000+ years of
acupuncture...

I hope they're both right!

2 comments:

CLHK said...

Hi again, I am in Denver as well...it is nice to meet you! I am sure you have heard of the book Inconceivable...but the author had a very high FSH, lowered it quite a bit with her lifestyle - wheatgrass etc.(I am trying, but not perfect!)If nothing else, the story is pretty inspiring...

I guess that is just the bs of TTC, you just never know what is going to happen huh!

Best of luck to you as well!!

Baby Blues said...

That's a bit creepy. But what the heck, if they could fix it, go ahead. At this point, I'm open to trying anything. They might just be right.