Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ClearBlue Easy alarm!!!

So my Clear Blue Easy machine changed to "peak fertility" status this
morning, meaning I'll ovulate in like, 24 hours...so Rich and I gave it
the old "college try" again...

Who knows what will happen? But it's nice to have something tell
you that the egg is COMING, not that it's already dropped...

I'm supposed to call my acupuncturist when I'm ovulating so I'll
probably ring her tomorrow...

Have any of you had friends who have had luck with
this ovulation predictor machine?

Someone once said "forget about IVF and IUI and peeing
on sticks..go to Vegas and get stinking drunk together and
shag until you drop! "

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

the ovulation kit worked for a girlfriend of mine, but not for me. Hope it timing is perfect for you guys!

CLHK said...

Hello, I am new but saw your blog and thought I would comment. I used the monitor for about 7 months and then went for first visit with my RE and she told me that she HATES them - What? Anyway, she said that in her opinion, they are not as reliable as the clearblue with the two lines and that is what she as me on now. I did get and egg every cycle except one...

I hope it works for you...if you are crazy like me, you will have the digital, the clearblue, and the clearblue digital for backup!

Audrey said...

Hi Click--welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'd love more of your insights as we move forward...

The regular sticks didn't do diddly for me but the monitor appears, this first time through, much more sensitive....

Who knows? Everyone's body is different.....isn't that weird though that some people prefer one over the other and get vastly different results?